How can I pay online if I am in the Philippines and do not have a credit card and do not have access to PayPal?
For test takers in the Philippines who do not have a credit card for online payment, we do recommend prepaid credit cards, which can be purchased at the following financial institutions:
- Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI): http://www.bpicards.com/Cards/PrepaidDetails/50
- Banco De Oro (BDO): https://www.bdo.com.ph/personal/accounts/cash-card/limits-fees
- Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC): https://rcbcsavings.com/?p=113
- UnionBank https://www.unionbankph.com/personal/debitcards/cards/196-personal/83-eon
- Landbank https://www.landbank.com/landbank-visa-debit-card
- Eastwest Bank https://www.eastwestbanker.com/info/cards_PrepaidCard.asp
Please note that full payment must be made with one card only.
Test takers are also able to register and pay for a CELPIP Test in person at one of our Approved CELPIP Registration Agents (ACRA). Please see here for more information.