How do I register for a test?
- Online (Recommended)
- By mail (For registrations in Canada only)
- In person at the CELPIP Head Office in Vancouver, British Columbia, or at the Paragon Office in Toronto, Ontario
Please note that CELPIP Test Centres do not process any registration applications. All registrations are completed through Paragon’s CELPIP Office by any of the methods listed above.
- Please note that there is no walk-in registration for the CELPIP Test.
- It is recommended that you register well in advance because test centres have limited capacity and registration requests are processed in the order in which they are received.
- To take the CELPIP Test, you must be familiar with using a computer mouse and keyboard.
- If you are under 18, please click here to fill out our CELPIP Registration Form for Minors.
- To register at one of our head offices, you are required to present your acceptable, original and valid (unexpired) identification. Click here to see all of our acceptable identification.