A Message From Paragon Testing Enterprises:
As a result of COVID-19 precautions, we have halted a significant volume of testing. Please see below for an update on necessary suspension of testing in Canada and the US, current testing availability in other markets, and our commitment to supporting you during these difficult times with additional free online instruction and reduced study material prices.
Please know that we are also working to ensure that once COVID-19 precautions have been lifted, you will be able to resume your testing schedule.
Test Sitting Availability
COVID-19 Testing Procedures
In areas where testing does become available during COVID-19, additional health & safety measures will be put into place. This may include:
1. Physical Distancing measures will be in place during SET UP and CHECK-IN
2. Physical Distancing measures with reduced number of test takers and staff per sitting
3. Additional sanitary measures for wiping down the test lab and equipment
4. Requirement to wear personal masks for all test sittings on and after May 12, 2020 (will be required to remove during ID verification)
Transferring Your Test Sitting
1. Sign in to your CELPIP Account
2. Under the heading "Upcoming test" click "Actions" and then click "Transfer to a different sitting." You will then be able to transfer your test to your preferred date, time, and location.
3. Follow all prompted steps and click "Place Order" to complete the transfer.
COVID-19 Updates from IRCC
COVID-19 Recommendations from the Government of Canada
If you plan to travel for your test, please be aware of local travel restrictions. Some governments have closed their borders or are requiring visitors to self-isolate for 14 days after arrival. If you are not following local travel restrictions, we reserve the right to refuse entry.
Click below to read the recommendations in full.
Free Study and Preparation Materials
Register for an Online Course
Review Study Tips
Take the Free Sample Test
Take the Free Online Practice Test
Online Practice Test
CELPIP COVID-19 Procedures
We are committed to protecting the health and safety of our test takers and are taking appropriate action to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- Physical Distancing measures will be in place during SET UP and CHECK-IN
- Physical Distancing measures with reduced number of test takers and staff per sitting
- Additional sanitary measures for wiping down the test lab and equipment
- Requirement to wear personal masks for all test sittings on and after May 12, 2020 (will be required to remove during ID verification)
CELPIP Test Availability By Region
Please sign up for email notifications in your region in order to be the first to know about re-openings in your area. You can do this by signing up on the banner at the top of our website on your city landing page. Searching for your testing region or city here
Locations OPEN starting from the testing weekend of June 27-29
|Test Location||Test Registration|
|Canada – British Columbia||Check Availability|
|Canada – Alberta||Check Availability|
|Canada – Manitoba||Check Availability|
|Canada – Ontario||Check Availability|
|Canada – New Brunswick||Check Availability|
|Canada – Newfoundland||Check Availability|
|Canada – Yukon||Check Availability|
|United States – California||Check Availability|
|United States – New York||Check Availability|
|United States – Virginia||Check Availability|
|United States – Texas||Check Availability|
|China – Hong Kong|
|Philippines – Manila|
|UAE – Dubai|
|India – Chandigarh|
Locations CLOSED for the testing weekend of June 27-29
|Test Location||Regional Closures||Tentative Re-opening Date|
Saskatchewan: Sept 12
Quebec: July 18
Nova Scotia: TBD
Washington: Sept 12
New Delhi: July 4